Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Summer

Yesterday was the last day of school. For those of you who disagree, today was the last HOUR of school.
Lizzy and me had a 'giggle day' yesterday. There was not a single time when we were together that we did not laugh. There was one time that Lizzy and me wanted to prove her theory that whenever a girl comes out of the restroom with a friend, she is laughing... so when we were coming out of the restroom trying to prove the theory, I was about to explode! I wanted so badly to laugh. We then challenged Janessa to go in to the restroom and come out without laughing. She got very close, except she fell over laughing when I exclaimed, 'Peanuts!' What else happened... oh, yeah! After school this boy stayed late and asked me out (I said no), and I had piano after school and did very well. I also got a new watch. What I wanted was cute watch with no Velcro, that is somewhat water resistant. I got it. It's so sweet!
Today was the last hour of school. We started a little late because the teachers were setting up a station in which they would confiscate any of our belongings. It took forever! But I had Lizzy and some other friends to keep me company. I went to my B1 class (Spanish with Senora Thomas) for the last time as a seventh grader. It was fun, we stacked chairs and stocked up on food. Senora Thomas has a tendency to go food crazy (which I love. I'm kind of like that, too, don't you think?), so we were given a ton of Mexican food, like naranja flavored cookies, and an awesome brand of gum- mint, and a loco flavor- pineapple chili, for my Dad. I tried it once, but it was awful. Dad, if you just read that, it's still for you! Don't waste it! My brain was having trouble staying in my head and not blowing out of my ears. I coughed up a storm and drained the drinking fountain. We also played board games. I was Miss Scarlet. I am always Miss Scarlet. I will always be Miss Scarlet. After I came close to winning, we went to the gym, where I met up with Lizzy. We were board out of our minds!
Then the bell rang. School was out!
Lizzy and me ran out (I brought a jeans bag, so we had to wait to get it back) hugging each other, yelling, 'We're eighth graders! We're eighth graders!' I had lost her number earlier, so I got it again, and then we began to talk.
"I'll never forget you!" I said. Yes, it's cheesy.
"Me neither!" said she. I quote that directly...
Then we decided that we will get each other a souvenir for every vacation we take this Summer. For instance, I am going to my family cabin this Summer, so I will get her a rock from the creek or something. She is going to Pennsylvania, so she will probably get me chocolate or something. What should I get her for Seattle?
After we bade our adieus, I went home and soon after, left for a summer party that my Grandmom threw. She is so cool! We ran the slip-n-slide and had a water fight, and I named my special balloon Kanippletwit. Kannippletwit was a big pink balloon with a gold ribbon around the tie. She had a green daughter named Samealoop and a blue son named Quatunaragags. They were evacuated from their home on numerous occasions. I had six slices of Hawaiian pizza- that never happens! Hanging out with cousins is always awesome.
And now I'm watching National Treasure. I love Riley!
I really got some sun today. It hurts everywhere!
I have changed who I let visit my blog. It is now by invitation, so if you are reading this right now, you are very privileged. I got the idea from you, Lizzy. Pure genius!
Signing out!

Quote of today: Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited; imagination encircles the world.