Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial day, everyone!
Yesterday's Resurant didn't quite work out. The Orange-sicles were made of frozen orange juice with popcicle sticks stuck inside, right. Wrong. The orange juice is so old it is like alcohol. The Chilled Toffee was stuck to the bottom of the container. The rest was okay, but I wouldn't sell the recipies for a lot of money. Oh, well. Maybe next time I should follow a recipie...
Today there's no school! This week is going to go by fast. No school today, tomorrow there's a 5K race at school, Wednesday is a year book signing dance during school hours, Thursday is field day (unless I got Wednesday's and Thursday's schedule mixed up), and Friday is the last day of school, which only lastes an hour and a half long! Whew!
I woke up this morning and read Fire of the Covenant for awhile, then smelled french toast (so, naturaly, I couldn't resist coming downstairs to help with the baking and eating). It was very good.
My parents keep telling me that we'll go someplace fun today. Stay tuned...

Quote of today: For it is not requisite that a woman should hobble faster than she has strength.