Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Sleep In Day?

I vote that Tuesdays should be changed to national Sleep In Day. It is so difficult to wake up at 6:30 in the morning on Tuesdays!
Today has been wonderful, though. Every seventh grader in the school is doing a project called CSI: Highland. It's a report that takes a big portion of our science, math, and english grade (so you can imagine that I have to do a pretty good job on it to keep that 4.00). It's really fun. In CTE today, we watched some rockets launch and some cars, while making airplanes. Then my Mom surprised me by bringing me lunch and eating with me. In dance, we cleaned out our dance equipment lockers. I need to remember to bring food for that period next time- we're having a party! Lizzy, my friend, and me made up a list of standards that you have to meet in order to me a true Lizzie- see left. Love you guys!

Quote of today: Cherish yesterday, dream tomorrow, live today!