Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Hello!

Hello, world of bloggers!
I suppose I should post good news on my blog...
Summer is in the air, I've just showered and I feel so clean, my sister did awesome on her dance recital yesterday, I tried out for a musical theatre class at school and I made it along with several other friends, my Mom said I can take acting and singing lessons this summer along with my piano lessons, I'm going to go to Seattle soon, and my friend and I began planning for a kid's summer camp we run. We did it last year, and made lots of money (the kids are so cute). And I've started a blog, with help from my Mom! The only thing that could be better is my Dad being here. He's in Colorado visiting his sister as she graduates law school. Oh, well. Won't he be surprised that I've got a blog? It's official now, isn't it?

Quote of today: Friends are people that accept you for you are, but best friends do it with enthusiasm.

0 comments: