Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

So sorry

Yesterday and the day before, Janessa and me handed out the fliers. It went pretty well, but we had to take a break each time. On Tuesday, when we got to her house, and American Idol was on. I called in to vote for David Archuleta, and I got in 21 times!
Yesterday, I took at test in spanish and got 100%. In English we are watching Remember the Titans. I love that movie! In math I worked on CSI, and it's going pretty well. We had Young Women's and Young Men's combined, and we played human Foosball. It was so sweet, though I did get nailed in the stomach a few times. After Young Men's and Young Women's, we went to Janessa's to watch David get beaten. I was so mad. It was all my fault; I should've called twelve thousand more times.
Today, I must have missed the memo about it being movie day. We watched Finding Nemo in science, Snowmobiling with the Walkers in CTE, Newsies in dance, and in the middle of Newsies I got checked out of school. I thought it was to babysit my little brother, Matthew, while they went to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with my Dad's work company, Omniture, but they wanted me to go with them. Of course, I was thrilled! A word of caution, though. I won't give away too much, but I don't think the plot was right for Indiana. He normally deals with churchy ancient artifacts, but in this movie he deals with aliens and inhuman stuff. That's unlike him. They should have done something with the... I don't know. Just not aliens! Oh, well. I liked it though. It was funny, and like all Indiana Jones movies, it had character.
I saw Lizzy's blog- mountainridgefan.blogspot.com. It's amazing, Lizzy! I love it so much. Especially the rain clouds and sunshine and airplanes background. It's inspired.
I had a piano lesson today- it went well. I was a little late due to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, but Chris, my teacher didn't mind. I passed off a couple songs and have improved much. I also got the John Cage award- a creative composer award that was given out during an awards ceremony that I was not chosen to play for :(
I'm so sorry about not posting yesterday. Summer's coming up though, so I'll have extra time to blog then.
Further news for today: I'm working on knitting a rainbow scarf, and in school today we cleaned out our lockers. No more backpacks allowed! Also, my Dad is at school taking a final.

Quote of today: Cherish yesterday, dream tomorrow, live today!