Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Yearbooks

Yesterday, after Esther's dance class we went to my cousin Nash's birthday party. We had ice cream cake (yummmmmmmm) and we hung out. We went outside and played on bikes and scooters and roller blades, just talking. Some of my cousins even went off of a jump that they had. It was awesome. We will go back there on Friday to celebrate no more school.
Today, I was invited to a late nite on Friday and I got my yearbook. The whole school day was spent signing yearbooks and saying goodbye. I signed everybody's (almost) 'Stay cool! H.A.G.S. (have a great summer), Lizzie. And then I would say something nice about them.
I am on the computer to look up some activities we could do for EJ. The theme I'm in charge of is Food. I have so many great ideas, it covers three pages. Janessa and me still aren't done advertising for EJ and we really need to get a move on.
I need to go to Matthew's preschool graduation ceremony now. I'm sorry I didn't write as much as I normally do (lately) today. I'll write tomorrow though -it's field day.

Quote of today: The dashing young prince on his snow white steed who was going to ride into my life has apparently gotten lost in the forest.