Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Sick

This morning I missed all of first period and most of the second. I had a "wheat attack" (when I've had too much wheat lately and feel soooo sick). I felt very lousy, but today was a day at school that I could not miss, because I had a lot to do. So I decided that, despite my condition, I would go.
I am (almost) out of books to read and I am in dire need of one. My library won't let us check any out, my Mom isn't done editing Twilight, and my Dad hasn't quite bought Maximum Ride: the Final Warning yet. He promises he will, though, and I believe him. I am frequently adding to this blog, so with this article I have also posted list of books I am interested in reading to the side. Does anybody know how to get music playing in the background? That will be my next project- getting music working.
School was good today. I watched Remember the Titans and The Sandlot, I got one hundred percent on my math portion of SCI: Highland, my English teacher hinted that I did a very good job on a research paper I turned in a while ago, and I am keeping that 4.00 pretty steady.
I am looking forward to a long, three day weekend. I will babysit my little brother (Matthew, who is five) and sister (Esther, who is seven) for my parents, who are going to The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian tonight. I think that when Esther and Matthew are in bed, I will update my iPod. My Mom bought the Potential Breakup Song, by Aly and A.J., and I just heard a song about a boy who bought his girlfriend vanilla ice cream. I want those songs!
My Mom keeps saying she will make me hot chocolate with marshmallows (if we have any) and possibly crushed candy canes. I don't really mind that it's been a while now, because I love her anyways, with or without hot chocolate.
I've decided something biblical that Indiana Jones should find. He should find the sixteen stones that God lit up for the Brother of Jared (there were sixteen, wasn't there?).

Quote of today: For every minute you spend being sad, you lose sixty seconds of worthwhile happiness!