Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

5K

The special place my parents were talking about was... Overrating Skating Kingdom (not really, but it sounded good. I don't know what it's called. Probably something UN-original and boring like... I don't know.. Classic Skating...).
Anyways, it was awesome. We got a deal with a day pass and ten tokens for arcade. We skated awhile, Esther and Dad learned how to skate, and Mom and me had our laughs, while Matthew scootered. Then we took our tokens to the arcade section and played for awhile. I earned about seven and a half tickets per token (do the math), what with I got one stick of Juicy Fruit gum, a
container of goo, three x-treme sour candies (black cherry, apple, and watermelon), and a sapphire ring (my birthday stone), a bendy pencil, and a green hemisphere thing that pops.
After we skated some more, attempting to teach Matthew how to skate (and failing), we called it
quits and went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. It was very good. So, I had a great outing with my family.
Now it's time to hear about today...
I finished Fire of the Covenant!!! It was soooo good. During first period, I watched Finding Nemo again. During second period, we ran the 5K (walked it most of the time, actually). I walked with Janessa and Lizzy, my friend Rachael, and every so often we would run into Courtney and Danielle, or Kyra and Jaamy and walked with them for awhile. Everybody said it would be hard, but it wasn't so bad. We even ran the whole last stretch. Lunch was a container of Chex cereal and a banana.Third period was spent playing Pictionary (my team came in second place), and in
fourth period we watched Ratatouille. I love that movie!
So now I am sitting at home eating leftover spaghetti and meatballs in place of an after school snack, while typing away at my laptop and thinking about a good plot for a story I am writing. I don't know what it's called yet.
People, you need to get a move on! The poll will end very soon- in a week! The question is, Can you touch your toes? You can answer 'Yes', 'No', or 'I can even touch the floor'. My answer is 'No.' Yuck. I just ate a meatball that was still frozen inside!
What does this button do? Nothing? Oh, well.
Esther just walked in. Now she's dumping all the garbage in Utah on to the kitchen floor.
I'm out of books until my Mom is done editing Twilight. What should I read now?

Quote of today: Either make dust or eat dust.