Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Jokes

I love Sundays! They bring good luck. I went to bed last night with a bloody nose and now it's gone. All better! My stomach is doing better, too.
I have the song "That Thing You Do" stuck in my head today and I cleaned my room. I hate how messy things get after a couple of days being sick. So, it may have taken a while to clean thoroughly, but it was all worth it, right? Right.
Church was fun; I learned about traditions and our testimonies of the Prophet. I didn't get to play the piano as accompaniment as usual, but I got to say a prayer. I need to work more on Personal Progress. Ouch. I have a toothache.
Moment of happiness- Rice Chex and Rice Krispies and Cocoa Krispies don't have wheat (sorry about the run-on sentence. Should I have said, 'Rice Chex, Rice Krispies, and Cocoa Krispies'. That's better;)) Plus, my parents really did get cherries! Apparently cherries have an excellent source of fiber. Guess what I had for breakfast? I stumped you.
I'm going through a jokes phase, and I just heard some very good ones-
Once there were two hunters- we'll call them Bill and Ted (if you check my full profile, you'll see how much I love them. Go Bill and Ted!). Anyways, Bill and Ted were walking through the forest, and, all of a sudden, Bill dropped to the ground, still. Ted's first reaction was to whip out his (bogus) cell phone and call 9-1-1. While talking to the lady at the station, he said, 'I think my friend is dead!' She just said, 'well, first thing is first, is he dead, or not. Check to see if he's dead.'
She heard a loud bullet shot, and Ted say, 'all right, what next?' Ha, ha!
Another joke! This one is my favorite...
Once upon a time, there was a monkey in a banana tree. He was very hungry. He said, 'somewhere in this banana tree, there is a magical banana, and if I eat it, I will no longer be hungry.' So he started his magical banana search.
He ate his first banana, and burped. 'Well, that wasn't it because I'm still hungry!' He dropped the peel and continued the search.
He ate his second banana, and burped. 'Well, that wasn't it, because I'm still hungry!' He dropped the peel and continued the search.
After continuing in this manner for awhile, he got to his 382nd banana. After he ate this banana, he burped, dropped the peel, and gave a satisfied grin. 'Well that must have been the magical banana. I know it was, because I'm not hungry anymore.' He looked down at the large pile of banana peels. 'Well, what a waste,' he said. 'I wish I had eaten that banana before all those other bananas. That way, I would have been able to eat them later.'
Wasn't that great? New joke.
Two guys walked into a bar. The second one said, 'I didn't see it either.' It might take you awhile to get that one!
One more joke: Did you hear about the camping trip? It was in-tents. You may need to say that one fast...
Matthew's telling me that it's time for lunch. I hope we have something containing anything besides gluten (worst source of wheat ever) and cherries.
I played The Haws Restaurant with Esther and Matthew. The specials included Chocolate Oatmeal Whippe Cake, Orange-sickles, Chilled Peanut Butter Toffee, Cherry Sugar Crumble, and Cheery Cherry Dips (all of which I made up, and without following a recipe, we whipped up). It was fun!

Quote of today: I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father, who loves me, and I love Him. I will stand as a witness at all times and in all things and in all places, as I strive to live the Young Women values, which are: Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability, Good Works, and Integrity. I believe as I come to accept and act upon these values, I will be prepared to strengthen home and family, make and keep sacred covenants, receive the ordinances of the temple, and enjoy the blessings of exaltation.