Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Saturday, Sunday, Monday

On Saturday, I did my own hair (a ponytail with a cool scrunchy), we went to a firefighters breakfast, Matthew's t-ball game, I ran through the sprinklers and got the worst sunburn ever, and then babysat, and my Mom and me went to Prince Caspian (Very good, by the way)...
On Sunday, Esther, Matthew, and me had a 'dolly day'. I invited my doll, Kit, my stuffed bunny Bonita, and my homemade stuffed pumpkin, Dotaak. Then, we had church and fast Sunday, with the best turkey-mashed potato-ice water dinner ever...
Today, I did my own hair again (two pigtails with hot pink bows) and babysat, watching National Treasure, then left for the American Fork Rec Center with Lizzy to go swimming. We stopped after a middle-aged guy fell unconscious and everybody was evacuated. People said he broke his back or something. Poor guy.
I had piano lessons and my (new) teacher said that she could get me my duet composition notes for a recital. I don't know what to call it yet, but it takes two to play it, and it sounds really neat on the computer when it splits into parts.
After that, we came home to a sign at the park that said, 'EJ super summer camp starts tomorrow! Don't forget to sign up!' I am so proud of Janessa's advertising. It looked really good. Tomorrow is day one and the theme is 'Around the World Olympics.' She has very cool things planned (she's in charge of tomorrow). I'm bringing Otter Pops.
And now I'm planning a Family Home Evening lesson on the Plan of Salvation. It will count towards Personal Progress. Stay tuned. Signing out-

Quote of today: You must be the change you wish to see in the world.