Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Still Sick

My body is having a ridiculous temper tantrum. Yes, yesterday when I thought that I was better, I was still sick. Don't worry, though. If you were anywhere near me yesterday, you probably won't catch it. It's not contagious. At least, I think it's not. I am pretty sure that I just ate something that didn't agree with me.
My family went to the mall to run some errands. I'm at home. I've already watched Donny and Marie, so I'm watching Stardust for the second time today. It is sooooo good. My favorite part is when Tristan is talking to the guard at the Wall, and the guard says, "I was told to watch this Wall, this kingdom to another world, and you are asking me to just let you through?"
Tristan's reply is, "Yes. Look, do you see another world beyond that Wall? No! It's a field. Do you see any inhuman things over there? No, because it's a field." Eventually, Tristan pretends to walk home, and when the guard isn't looking, he runs through a hole in the Wall.
I also like it when Tristan knocks aver the star and he says, "Mother?"
"Do I look like your Mother?" she asks. Of course, she's not.
This lady just called and asked if my Dad was here, and when I said he wasn't available, she asked me if my Dad was the David Haws that ran 'the Florist Shoppe' and I told her that, no, he wasn't. Once, somebody called my Dad and told him to pay extra attention to contestant number... I don't exactly know the correct number, but it was a number, okay? Anyways, there must have been a David Haws judging a beauty pageant, because that's who she thought he was.
I'm getting hungry. I haven't had anything to eat since lunch, when I had ice cream (I didn't want to eat anything too heavy). My family said that they would go to the grocery store. I hope they will get a big bunch of fruit. It is almost peach season. And cherry season. There are so many good fruits in season during summer. All my favorites, except for mangoes, but I've had a lot of mangoes lately, and we've had some bad experience with moldy ones. I'm sorry that I'm pretty much speaking gibberish today, you can probably tell that I'm sick. I normally get to the point a lot sooner than today. But today there isn't really a point.
Tristan is so cute!

Quote of today: If the little engine can do it, you can.