Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Don't You Love It? (continued)

I am now at my granparent's house. Behind me is a conversation about Twilight. Apparently my Aunt Jennifer and my cousin Stephanie don't think Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter should be Edward in the upcoming movie Twilight. I'm not sure whether I think he's fit for the job or not.
I am also helping my cousins Daryl and Cole make blogs of their own. Cole gave me this brilliant idea to do a Cousin's Club blog. I am the Editor in Cheif of a Cousin's Club newsletter on my Mom's side, and I thought that maybe it would be fun to have a blog shared with cousins. I need to go. There's a crowd coming in and they might want their turn to blog. Ha, ha. The Quote of Today is still the same, but I feel naked to go without it, so...

Quote of Today: We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.

5 comments:

Janessa said...

ADD ME TO EJ SUPER BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janessa said...

hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janessa said...

LIZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GET ON YOUR BLOG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurst said...

Lizzie I love your blog you are such an amazing girl.

Lizzie said...

I have an announcement to make. This is a fake blog. A fraud. Faux. Nothing more than a FLAGGED blog! Outrageous, isn't it? The real blog is
99lovebugs.blogspot.com.
See you there...