Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Friday

Today I woke up and thought, 'What day is it?' I guess it's a Friday. How will I know when it's Monday, or Thursday, or Sunday? Hmmmm... Maybe I'll have to keep tallies or something.
This morning my Mom had some company, so I kept busy on my laptop and outside with Esther and Matthew and their friends. I added a couple of blog links to this blog also. They are all very awesome. I promise they will by worth your while. Then, I went babysitting and right now I'm watching The Prince and the Surfer. It's kind of funny. My new favorite word is lanquisate. Whatever that means. Oh, well. Moving on to the Quote of Today.

Quote of Today: A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.