Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Don't you love it?

Turn off the volume! It's a Sunday!
Ohhhhhh, there are some days that can't be topped. Even with cherries. It's no coincidence that some days are close to Sundays. What I'm trying to say is: today is a good day.
It did get off to a rough start. I mean, who likes to be woken up early the day after a baptism, a lively party, a day with my cousin Jordan, who should be re-named as a Lizzie because she meets all the requirements of a Lizzie, babysitting, and buying the cutest new pair of shorts?
Not me.
Oh, well. I got to go to church where I learned about missionary work and patriarchal blessings. My friend Jessi said we should start a book club. I agreed. What book should we read, though? I feel like I've read every book on the planet, and yet there still is so much I don't know! Books are worth it, though. Speaking of books, who has read that story blog? It is so cool. I think it's called Rising Clan. Lizzy's Stories is a collection of stories, also. Both blogs are listed at the side. If you click on them, a pop up will show, and viola! You are there. These cookies are soooo good!
Tonight, I am going to my grandmother's house for dinner. I was told to bring an EJ super summer camp flier and registration forms. By the way, my Mom and me go shopping for this week's summer camp tomorrow! I am so excited! I'm in charge, and my mind is blowing up with awesome ideas.
I'm gonna go play Lego's now. Ciao! I got that line from Lizzy.

Quote of today: We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.