Lizzie is so bubbly! Click here to see her other blog... »

Summer Camp!

The other day I woke up early to go to the movies. I saw The Dark is Rising: The Seeker or maybe The Seeker: The Dark is Rising or something like that. It was very good, even though I knew a lot of things that were going to happen even before they happened.
Right after that, we went to EJ super summer camp at the park. Janessa had so many good ideas and a lot of kids had a great time. I was in charge of bringing the treat, so I brought otter pops. We had such a great time! I also went today. Both days Janessa was in charge, but I am in charge of next week- Picnic Food. It will by amayzing! Sorry about the mispelling; that's a word that I love to spell funny. Amayzing.
If you look to the side, I have updated a lot of things! Sorry about the A-Z thing being only A-N, I didn't have enough time. And I added music! The blogs that I listed are very cool...
How to be a Book Godess and Other Random Things- by Lizzy, though you do need permision to get in. It's very nicely done.
Bald is Beautiful- by my cousin Brynn, who is absolutly amayzing. It has a lot of heartfelt things in there-check it out!
Janessa's Blog-is by who else-Janessa. She has a cool background.
James's- by Janessa's family. They have a family blog!
Rising Clan- is actually different. It's more like a story. It's worthwhile.
I love them all!
You guys are awesome! Thank you especially to the people who tried to get in when I had it 'Permission Needed' thing on. It was kind of a test to see who is checking. If you complained, I knew that you had tried and it made me feel great.

Quote of Today: Please remove seal before using this product,
The sign on the box clearly read.
I don't have a seal, but I'm taking no chances-
I'll toss out my walrus instead.